Notice by virtue of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament (“GDPR”)
Which kind of data do we collect?
When you use our services, you accept that our firm collects some of your personal data. This page has the purpose to tell you which data we collect, why and how we use them.
We treat two kinds of data:
− data provided by the user
− data we automatically collect
Data provided by the user
When you ask for information, we ask you to give us some data necessary to us, in order to deliver our service for you.
These are, i.e., data we ask you:
name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number
If your age is less than 16, you can send us no data, neither you can register in our website, and in any case we accept no responsibility for any eventual false declaration provided by you. In case we recognise the existence of false declarations we will immediately delete every personal data collected.
Data we automatically collect
We collect the following data via the services you use:
technical data: i.e. IP address, kind of browser, information on your computer type, data related to the (approximate) current position of the device you are using;
data collected by using cookies or similar technologies: for further information, we recommend you to visit the “Cookies” section.
1. How do we use the data collected?
We use the data collected to answer your requests, to inform you about our commercial activities or to propose you a customisable service, which takes into consideration your interests.
1.1. To answer your requests
We use your data to grant you access to our services and their delivery, i.e.:
− information relating the request sent us
Such treatments are necessary to correctly deliver the services to the users which agree to.
2. Is data sending mandatory?
Personal data delivery is mandatory exclusively for the treatments necessary to answer your requests (the eventual refusal for such purpose makes impossible the fulfilment of the requests); conversely, personal data delivery is optional for promotional and profiling purposes, and the eventual refusal to give consent does not negatively affect the fulfilment of the request sent.
3. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
3.1. Aggregated owners of the treatment
Website is aggregately owned by the following company:
IN.CO.TECH S.R.L. – CORSO BUENOS AIRES 79 – 20124 Milan – Italy – VAT 10565220968
About every request related to your personal data, please check the following paragraph 3.2.
3.2. Contact information
We remind you that at any time you can contact the Owner of the Treatment and send any question or request related to your personal data and to the respect of your privacy, by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
3.3. Subjects whom personal data may be sent to
Data collected in the course of delivery of the service may be sent to:
− companies which provide features strictly connected with the aim of the delivery – also technical – of the services of the company, i.e. suppliers which deliver IT services
− bodies and administrative and juridical authorities, by virtue of the law requirements
Your personal data may be transferred out of the European Union, in order to be treated by some of our service suppliers. In this case, we assure that such transfer occurs in compliance with the law in force, and that an adequate degree of personal data protection is guaranteed, on the basis of a decision of adequacy, by following standard clauses defined by the European Commission, or Binding Corporate Rules.
In no case we give or sell personal data to third parties.
4. How can you get information about data, or modify, delete or get a copy of them?
Every physical person which uses our service can:
− get from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of own personal data, the origin of such data, purpose and ways of treatment and, if present, to get access to your personal data and to the information relating the Article 15 of GDPR
− ask for the update, the amendment, the integration, the deletion, the limitation of the data treatment, in case occurs any of the of the conditions related to the Article 18 of GDPR, the transformation, on anonymous way, or block of the personal data, treated on violation of the law, included the ones not required to be kept, in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected and/or subsequently treated
− oppose, wholly or partly, for legitimate reasons, to the data treatment, no matter if relating the purpose of collection and treatment of personal data provided to the purpose of commercial information, or sending of marketing material, or direct selling, or completion of market research, or commercial communication. Also, every user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without effects against the legitimacy of the treatment, on the basis of the consent given before the withdraw
− get own personal data, consciously and actively given or via the fruition of the service, in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, and to transmit to another treatment owner without hindrance
− make a complaint to the authorities responsible for the protection of personal data in Italy
We remind that for any answer or request related to your personal data and to the respect of your privacy you can write to the dedicated e-mail address
5. How and how long will your data be kept?
Personal data keeping will take place on writing and/or on an electronical/IT way and for the time strictly necessary to the fulfilment of the finalities described at point 1, by respecting your privacy and the laws in force.
In case of exercise of the oblivion right, via explicit deletion request of your personal data treated by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, on a protected way and with limited access, exclusively for purpose of ascertainment and repression of the offences, for a period no longer than 12 months from
the request date and subsequently will be securely deleted or made anonymous on an irreversible way.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purpose, data related to the IT traffic, anyway excluding communications content, will be kept for a period no longer than 6 years from the communication date, by virtue of Article 24 of Italian Law no. 167/2017, which transposed the UE Directive 2017/541 about counter-terrorism.
6. How do we assure the protection of your data?
Data are collected by the subjects as on point 3, following the indications of relevant laws, with particular attention to the security provisions provided by GDPR (Article 32) for the treatment via IT equipment, manual and automated and with reasons strictly related to the purpose as on point 1, and anyway by
guaranteeing the security and privacy of the data.
7. Privacy notice may be amended in the course of time?
This notice may be subject to amendments. In case substantial amendments to the use of data related to the user from the Owner occur, the Owner will warn the user by publishing with the maximum evidence on own pages or via alternative or similar means.
8.1 What are cookies?
− “session” cookies, which are immediately deleted at the exit of the browser;
− “persistent” cookies, which stay inside the browser for a determined period of time. These are used, i.e., to recognise the device visiting a website, easing authentication operations of the user;
− “own” cookies, generated and managed directly by the owner of the website surfed by the user;
− “third parties” cookies, generated and managed by subjects other than the owner of the website surfed by the user.
8.2 Cookies used on the website
On the following table is shown a detail of cookies present on the Website
|PHPSESSID||“First Part” cookie||Technical||Session|
|_gid||“Third Parties” cookie||Statistics||1 day|
|_ga||“Third Parties” cookie||Statistics||1 year|
Website may contain links to other sites (third parties websites). The company performs no log in nor control on cookies, web beacons nor other users tracking technologies, which may be used by third parties websites, which the user can be gain access to from the Website. The company performs no control on
8.3 How deactivate cookies on browsers
If you allow cookies by default, you nevertheless may block them for a specific website.
1. Run Chrome on computer.
2. On top right click on Other Settings.
3. Click on Advanced on the bottom.
4. On “Privacy and security” section, click on Content settings.
5. Click on Cookie.
6. Near “Block”, “Delete on exit” or “Allow”, click on Add.
7. Insert website address.
8. In order to create an exception for a whole domain, insert [*.] before domain name.
I.e., [*.]google.com will put together drive.google.com and calendar.google.com.
9. You can also add an IP address or a website address not beginning with http://. Click on Add.
To set up Firefox in order that it can block cookies of a specific website:
1. Visit the website which you want to block the ability to set up cookies for.
2. Right click by positioning the mouse cursor inside the page and select Information on page.
3. On Information on page window, select panel Permissions.
4. On line Set up cookie, unmark Use predefined.
5. Select option Block.
6. Close the window Information on page.
7. Remove all cookies which website has already set up on Firefox
8. Click on menu button and select Options .
9. Select panel Privacy and security and move to section History.
10. At History settings section: select use default settings.
11. Click on section Show cookies…. Cookie window will be shown.
12. On Search field: type name of the website you want remove cookies from. A list will be displayed, with the cookies related to the performed search.
13. On the list, select cookies to be removed and click on button Remove selected.
14. Click on Close button in order to close Cookie window.
15. Close page about:preferences. Eventual changes made will automatically be saved.
1. Open Internet Explorer and click gear-shaped icon at top right (on Windows XP with Internet Explorer 8 or other browser versions, click on Tools menu)
2. Click on Internet Options in order to open the window which allows changes on browser settings.
3. Move to Privacy label
4. Click subsequently on “Websites” button, in order to open a small window where will be inserted, in the special textbox, the address of the websites to be blocked.
5. After clicking on Block, the website will be stored on the below list and all cookies sent from the blocked domain will not be saved;
6. click on OK in order to close the windows relating Internet Explorer settings.
Consent to the use of profiling cookies is given by the user in the following ways: by closing the banner containing the short notice, by scrolling the page containing the banner or by clicking any of its items, and can be opted out at any time.
All technical cookies require no consent, therefore are automatically installed after gaining access to the website or to the service.
Cookies can be completely deactivated from the browser, by using the special feature provided in most browsers.
Nevertheless, it is useful to know that deactivating cookies may result in some website features not working.